drakconf
Subroutine _ redefined at /usr/X11R6/bin/drakconf.real line 470.
Subroutine translate redefined at /usr/X11R6/bin/drakconf.real line 475.
wizard-3.2.1-5mdk
gtkcreate_png: missing png file boot-mdk.png at /usr/lib/libDrakX/my_gtk.pm
line 359.

--
Gerrold's Laws of Infernal Dynamics:
        (1) An object in motion will always be headed in the wrong direction.