Quoting Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> >> Quake 2 is under the GPL. Can we expect it to be in
> >> cooker/freq/mandrake?
> >

> > Only the engine is under GPL. The pak files (maps, patterns,
> > skins....) are still not free.
>
> Then engine can be packaged. It could make it a lot easier for users to
> get the game running... The only thing they'll need to do is add the
> .pak files they purchased.
>
> Stefan

I think there are many usermade levels available for qake2 - can't these
be included? I don't play quake myself, but some fan could taka look at
levels that are available for free and advise best of them so those could
be included in MDK. :)

---
This message contains no viruses.
Guaranteed by Kaspersky Anti-Virus.