> I agree. I posted a lot of suggestions and bugfixes bug and had no
> response is it because everybody are on vacation? Or hmm problems with
> alcohol after new year?

I wonder if theres something like Bugzilla at Mandrake. I visited
Mandrake pages several times but aside some forums which are quite
hard to use and links to mailing lists I found nothing useful. If you
compare to Mozilla with their Bugzilla and archived newsgroups,
information  is much easier to find there.

You can search and post messages through one interface (news) there. I
understand there should be an archive of this mailing list somewhere
but it is not that easy to use web interfaces for searching emails as
I find them slow and somewhat 'narrow' windows into the huge heap of
posts related to all aspects of the distro. Moreover, you have to
switch to email client to reply anyway.

Mozilla newsgroups are easier to read because they get much less
posts. They are  only used for discussion. Bug reports are stored in
Bugzilla in a nice categorized database which makes it possible to
search for existing known issues easily and watching progress of bugs
you reported.

Of course, Mandrake developers can use anything they like, and I can
switch to another distro if I grew really annoyed by the heaps of
uncategorized email. But IMHO anything as complex as an OS distribution
deserves the best tools available.

--
        Michal Suchanek
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]