So sprach »François Pons« am 2002-01-10 um 15:35:46 +0100 :
> use lspcidrake, we need merging of these tools.

Oh, you're right.  lspcidrake knows the G550.

However, I don't like lspcidrake.  It prints fewer information (the rev.
number is missing) and I don't like the layout of the output.  Don't
know, but wouldn't it be better to dump lspcidrake and enhance lspci to
print in a form you need?  I also don't see why we need yet another tool
that prints the pci:

1) cat /proc/pci
2) lspci
3) lspcidrake

lspci can be found on RedHat, SuSE and Mandrake (debian too?).  So it's
a kinda universal tool.  lspcidrake can only be found on Mandrake.  And
since it doesn't add much (besides formatting)...

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]