Hi!

> > And how are you supposed to edit menus then?
>
> It seems that Frederic Crozat has agreed to continue maintainance
> of menudrake. But while he already have much to do, it's probable
> that any "feature enhancement" won't be allocated enough time
> resource.

Well I think as menudrake is opensource (GPLed) and it is probably
in CVS available from linux-mandrake.com, everyone could add his
wishes, Frederic only needs to coordinate what features should
be added (are useful) and people here can test as usually.

With best regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
Software-Engineer, Developer for Embedded Devices
Project: HyperPen Tablet USB Driver for Linux