On Friday 11 January 2002 1:38 am, Chuck Lalli wrote:

I have a similar experience, but I did an install and then the rebuild of the
NVIDIA kernel driver did hang. Thus I can enter gnome, but get a full hang
when entering KDE. I think it has to do with the new kdebase.

regards
guran

--
Mandrake Linux 8.2 Cooker kernel-2.4.17.2mdk-1-1mdk version:2002-01-10-12:23