On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 08:29:54PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> A proper fix/patch has been done. Files at:
> http://icemaann.magenet.com/files
>
> Sorry, I was waiting for han to say if I made the new rpm correctly, but a
> new one is at the above location. A bug report (with patch) has been sent
> to the author.

Great!

Basically, we bzip2 our patches (even if it's small, for consistency's
sake ...)

Putting in a useful description inside the patchname would also be good :-)

Hmm, ... example:

gftp-2.0.11-patch.bz2 (bad)
gftp-2.0.11-geoff-rulez.patch.bz2 (good)

I've just uploaded the gftp-2.0.11-2mdk with the patch, please test all.

        -- Geoff.