Latest Cooker install - and latest NVIDIA drivers.

System runs fine - and sometimes I play BZFLAG for a while (over an
hour)

Every once and a while it freezes and I can't do anything from the
keyboard.  Normally I would go to another machine - ssh into the box and
kill the BZFLAG process (kill -9 or killall) - this used to work fine.

Now, the system hard freezes (including the ssh session I have to it)
and I can't even use the 'magic' keys to recover.

The only thing to do is HARD reset the machine - nothing in the logs
tells me what happened.

Any clues?

Thx,
R.Fox