On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:55:16 -0600
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am attempting to make and rpm of cdbakeoven (cdburning software). It compiled and
>runs fine on my system. When I attempt to make the rpm using "rpm
>-ba-cdbakeoven.spec" I get an error message is "libtool:unrecognized option
>'--tag=CXX'"
> Im not a programmer just a guy trying to help in th effort. Any help aprreciated

I am not sure but I believe it has to do with the version of libtool.
I assume you used the %configure and %make macros.
There is an option in the %configure macro that seems to be causing it.

I myself use:

%build
./configure --disable-debug --prefix=%{prefix}
make RPM_OPT_FLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS"

%install
make DESTDIR=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT install

--