Stumbled across it actually - if memory serves me correctly, a simple
Alt-F3 (or F4) does the trick - or was that Ctrl-F4?

I was messing around with the Ctrl-Alt-F1 to F5 keys during install and
found it somehow.

It may be nice if someone out there could tell us the "exact" key combo
. . . Maybe after I try my next install (today maybe) I can give you a
more direct answer.

There may be other hidden goodies in the install routine . . and it's
possible that Mandrake likes to keep them undocumented because they
don't want this mail-list to be flooded with screenshot attachments . .
.

Just a hunch.

Good luck!

R.Fox