Am Samstag, 19. Januar 2002, 16:45:29 Uhr MET, schrieb Neuromancer:
> Thus spake Götz Waschk about Life, the Universe, and Everything:
> | [Contrib-RPM]
> | --=-=-=
> | Name        : xine-lib                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
> | Version     : 0.9.8                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> | Release     : 2mdk                          Build Date: Thu Jan 17 19:32:53 2002
>
> This one seems to have gone astray.

Hi,
you're right, I had problems to upload the binary rpms, for now you can
rebuild the xine-lib-0.9.8-2mdk.src.rpm or you'll have to wait until I can
log into the Mandrake server again.

--
   Götz Waschk <> student of computer science  <> university Rostock
 http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key