le mer 12-12-2001 à 17:45, François Pons a écrit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : rpmdrake                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 1.4                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 4mdk                          Build Date: Wed Dec 12 17:14:23 2001

Should rpmdrake beep the user when it fails to fetch a file ?
 Usually I do several things in the same time ( watching TV, browse the
net, read mails ). When I update package with rpmdrake and that it fails
to take one most of the time I don't notice this before several minutes
because the error widget is small and sometines is put in a corner. I
notice there's a pb when I have a look to gkrellm and see that there's
no traffic on my internet link so I look for this little box hide under
my windows ( and there's many ).
By beeping the user he will know that there's something if he doesn't
notice the dialog and doesn't keep waiting for the end of the dl and
upgrade.

--
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html
-