I start Gnome through the GDM. My system is set to start X (init 5).

The system was a Cooker 12/24/01 install, and I upated all packages to
current cooker on 01/19/02 (through commandline URPMI). I then proceeded
to log in and start using the OS.

Attached is the file you requested.

I hope this helps.

NB

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 04:07, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:19:05 +0100, Nelson Bartley wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I downloaded the "Plus" pack for the latest gnome config center, and it
> > has a whole bunch of options in it for customizing sawfish. Funny thing
> > is that all the config tools all tell me that sawfish isn't running.
> >
> > Now I really want to configure sawfish cuz I sellected the ugliest theme
> > of all time to use w/ it. At any rate, I know sawfish is running cuz
> > it's listed in ps -A, so does anyone have any ideas.
>
> How did you start your GNOME session ?
> Could you also post your ~/.gnome/default.wm ?
>
> I'm interested because I've seen reports of this bug but I've never been
> able to duplicate it..
>

> --
> Frédéric Crozat
> MandrakeSoft