Hello,

I am building a kde app from src.rpm.
I run into an rpmlint error:

W: knewspost dangling-symlink /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/knewspost/common
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common
The symbolic link points nowhere.

W: knewspost symlink-should-be-relative /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/knewspost/common
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common

The symlink does look ok to me, but I assume the error will not be there just to
confuse me.
Here is an ls -l
ls -l /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/knewspost/common
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           29 Jan 22 13:06
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/knewspost/common -> /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common/

Now, I checked other kde packages like kdebase, but it seems like it uses the same
symlinks.
What is the preferred way to *fix* this, or should I just ignore the rpmlint message?

--
Marcel Pol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux 2.4.17-6mdksmp, up 3 days, 24