Problem 1:
if I do not want the fonts in the konsole to be antialiases, I add -noxft to
the command line option for the konsole button on the panel. However after a
few logins that option gets removed. How can I keep KDE from resetting that
option.

Problem 2:
I mount my /home from an NFS server so I can get the same env when I use
different machines. Problem is, is that when I logout and go to shut down, it
hangs when trying to unmount /home because these is always a kdeinit hanging
around with my UID to first If I want to shutdown, I have to login to a VC
and 'killall kdeinit' then 'poweroff'. Why is there a stray kdeinit when I
logout and how can I get rid of it.

I am using Cooker from 01/23/02.

-Dave