Hi!

I haven't yet downloaded the 8.2 Beta CDs, so I haven't checked, but I
assume that because mutt 1.3.26 is still in Cooker, it's also not in
8.2.  Is this correct?

If so, *please* update it to 1.3.27, because with 1.3.26 I'm unable to
view attachments (which is a known bug in 1.3.26).  Also 1.3.27 fixes
another core dump bug.

I've also built 1.3.27 RPMs.  But since I cannot upload to main, someone
else has got to do this.  You can find the files on
http://rpm.digitalprojects.com/.  I also fixed some minor things in the
build.  Please check out the spec file (which is also on
rpm.digitalprojects.com).

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)