I get the following regardless of mirror. I was able
to successfully add plf through urpmi (urpmi.addmedia
plf http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/linux/plf with
hdlist.cz)

[root@sidell partial]# urpmi.addmedia cooker
ftp://ftp.vat.tu-dresden.de/pub/Mandrake-devel/cooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
with ../base/hdlist.cz
added medium cooker
retrieving description file of "cooker"...
retrieving source hdlist (or synthesis) of "cooker"...
...retrieving failed: curl failed: exited with 0 or
signal 11

retrieve of source hdlist (or synthesis) failed
no hdlist file found for medium "cooker"
unable to update medium "cooker"

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There never was a good war or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin