On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:16:33 +0300
Borsenkow Andrej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > If disk is in drive then floppy is accessable BUT devfs will then not
> > properly set-up the zip drive.
>
> Please, explain what you mean. If you want it to be fixed at least. The
> word "properly" is far too ambiguous.
>
> Is it IDE Zip drive?

As stated in my original post:

"800mhz Duron, Radeon 32MB DDR, USB Zip"

If the installation is run with a disk in the zip drive then the zip drive is
therafter only accessable If the system is booted With a disk
in the drive.
If the system is booted with No disk in the drive /mnt/zip or /mnt/zip2
Do Not exist.
The same hassle that was occuring with zip drives in 8.1

I am aware of how to correct the problem.
My point being that the installer is still creating the problem and if/will the
installer be fixed in this regards.

    Charles