Il 00:26, marted́ 29 gennaio 2002, Guillaume Cottenceau ha scritto:
> Claudio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I've just downloaded the 2 ISOs for 8.2-beta, tomorrow at work I'll burn
> > and install. And I'll test it all... Ready for new tests :o)
>
> Don't forget to take automake1.5 with you, the package is not in
> the beta1.

Hi!
Well, I tested it and I found it works perfectly. I could compile drip, and
in full-installation mode I only had to remove kdevelop to avoid
dependecies-breaking! The I could remove automake1.5 and reinstall
automake-1.4 and kdevelop.
Thanks for your support Guillaume  :o)
C.

--
Claudio Panichi, System/Network Admin at Dept. of Physics
"Tor Vergata" University and INFN - Sec. "Roma II"