I hate to say it (as much as I LOVE Mandrake) but there is some truth
here.  Actually, I find the SuSE boot screen one of the best looking . .
(please don't flame!) - I still use Mandrake solely!

It's actually a matter of taste - but most agree the existingboot screen
in Mandrake B2 is not the best!

Cheers!