The main reason I think the default should be lilo is
that is what most generalized instructions are geared
for. For newbies this is very important because they
are most likely to follow instructions without fully
understanding what they are doing.... the
understanding part comes with time and experience.
--- raptor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > 2)
> > > Why is Lilo shown as default boootloader, is
> this the same shit as 'vi and
> > > emacs rule'. Come on are you riding a horse to
> work?
> >
> > I also personally prefer Grub, but Pixel says Lilo
> performs ok on
> > a more wide range of machines (less problems of
> not booting etc,
> > with it).
> I vote for GRUB too :")
>
> raptor

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There never was a good war or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin