On 04 Feb 2002 12:57:20 +0100
Yves Duret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Anyone who wishes to use Opera needs libpng2.
>
> closed source soft sux :)
> yep that is not the solution saying we do not care about it.
> wich version of opera ? the one from 8.1 commercial CDs ? from their website ?

All version require libpng.so.2.
>From 5.0, which was included with 8.1 to the TP3 which is the most recent
avaiable from the Opera site.

> > Also unless they have been changed their are still 2 pkg in Contrib
> > which require it.
>
> grrh, wich ones ?

Sorry, but I can not remember, I ran across them last week.
I did not install so -q my system will give me nothing new.

Because I use Opera almost excluse I have installed libpng2, libpng3, and
libpng3-devel.
I have noticed no problem in this nor have I seen any incompatibilities.

    Charles