I installed Mdk 8.2 beta (cooker 20020207) with network.img.
Only the fourth installation succeeded.

Here is some things/bugs I noticed:

Installation disk (network.img):
- the pretty initial screen had cursor visible a bit downwards
from the progress bar (Matrox G400).
- F1, F3: wrong screen mode, 1/4 of the upper part of the screen
was black (Matrox G400).
- NFS install stalled on the first time. Somehow ethernet interface
from my prime computer lost its IP address (?!?) On the next try
everything went fine.

Retry with FTP (Expert):

While installing packages, some packages were not found.
Cancel and retry. Result:
Net:FTP: Bad hostname " ... propagated.
/usr/bin/perl-install/ftp.pm line 34, <> line 1.

Retry with NFS (Expert):

rpmdb: var/lib/rpm/Basenames: no such file or directory
perl: rpmio_internal.h:414: c2f: Assertion 'fd && fd->magic =
0x04463138' failed
... -> reboot

Update with NFS: succeed

Other things I noticed (Expert):

* In Choose languages pick advanced. Now changing language from the
upper part will not update the lower part.

* Test mouse flickers and has drawing errors in the buttons..

* why almost all services are started by default?

* default screen resolution with G400: 800x600x16 (also highest
resolution visible by default!)

Regards,
  Matias