On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 02:36, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:26:39 +0100, Bryan Paxton wrote:
>
> In the mean time, run /usr/lib/mozilla/rebuild-databases.sh as root (it
> is always the same problem :((

That OK Fred, I really didn't want to give you so much stress, I mean
one sad ( was already too much.

1. That's cooker.
2. That's a good point for redundancy (I am thinking monopoly lawsuits
here), since konqueror served me well. Didn't have to try lynx.
3. https is only for spam mail, spending money or looking at how much
you wasted (bank accounts). No one should use cooker for any of that,
anyway.
4. Main point: Now I know that PSM is included in the regular package
(don't remember reading that), and how to fix it in the future.

Thanks,
=-=
kk1