Hi all!
I'm having a very strange problem with Mandrake (8.1 and 8.2 beta) and my
laptop Travelmate 525TX. Keyboard has Italian layout, and I chose "Italian"
language and keyboard during installation.
During the installation it seems all fine: keyboard works correctly.
Reboot - When I'm propted at X login (kdm), it's still ALL fine but... as I
get in, it's the end!!! I have to use the "Fn" key if I want any lecter on
those key with more functions!!! For example I have the key for lecter "o"
that also have "6" (yes, the number six!), and in any application I have to
press "Fn" key if I don't want to see number instead of lecter.
It also happen in console mode (init 3).
It only happen with Mandrake Linux!!! Just tried Redhat 7.2 and it's fine.
Tried Suse 7.3 and it's fine too.
...But I love Mandrake! Please help here   =;o)

        Thanks in advance,
        Claudio