1.  I sent an e-mail to the list a few days ago about the optflags in rpmrc,
and haven't heard back.  Who's the rpm package maintainer?  Did they read my
message?

2.  In msec in 8.1, it mails nobody every night about world-writable files
and open ports.  Since this isn't a log, it's not logrotated, and if you
don't check it, it grows out of control.  8.2's msec isn't still doing this
it?

3.  In 8.1 a lot of the games (I can give you a list if you want) didn't have
/usr/lib/menu files, so if you install them they don't show up in the menu
and "Mr. Newbie" doesn't even know they exist.  I hope all of them have menu
entries (along with any other apps that should).  I hope people will be on
the lookout for this.