Can't find scannerdrake although my scanner is recognized by harddrake (microtek X6el
SCSI device).

Harddrake still does not recognize the chipset of my Intel P4 mobo (850 chipset).
Still doesn't recognize my Linksys net card although the generic drivers work fine.
Modem not recognized, but I don't use it anyway (cable modem). Will send /proc/bus
files separately

Wishlist: support for ATI All in Wonder 128 Pro TV tuner and Belkin USB UPS

During install - Epson USB printer wasn't recognized at all. Manual install worked
fine.

Like the new graphical LILO. Cleaner, easier on the eyes.

Gary Russell

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/