No go :-(

I asked about this while ago, but noone at Mandrake apparently has a
Radeon, let alone All-In-Wonder card.
Thus, if you want a working DRI, or watch a TV, do it yourself !

The funny thing is, the quality of these drivers was recognized on DRI
mailing lists as well, with ati.2 being currenlty merged into DRI and
later into XFree86.
Mandrake still uses the worse drivers, though.

Pity,

Michal Bukovjan