Ainsi parlait Andrew S. Johnson :
> I'm trying to build ALSA 0.9beta10 drivers (needed
> for GATOS), but it dies trying to get the kernel
> version.  Hacking the configure script by hard-
> coding the version lets it finish, but then make
> fails.
There was a problem with alsa configure script in kernel-source until
2.4.7-14mdk:

* ven fév 01 2002 Juan Quintela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1-1mdk

- add -p to install to maintain timestamps.
- fix /build link to point to real source.
- rediff grsecurity patch.
- updated the xfs-quota patch.
- xfs for 2.4.17.
- andrea vm_24.
- really fix the autoconf issue with alsa.
- 2.4.17.14mdk.

For details, look into archive for message "alsa configure script broken"
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html