--- Robert Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 3)  Still not initializing the Xircom Realport
> Cardbus 10/100 (RBEM-56G)
> in full-duplex mode.  The install routine (using
> pcmcia.img) does
> initialize the card fine, but after install - and
> every subsequent boot
> the card only initializes in half-duplex.

evidently this is intentional to load these xircom
drivers in half-duplex. Evidently there is a bug in
full-duplex at this time. I actually set mine up full
duplex and I was only getting about 400k on the local
network. When I went back to half duplex I was up to
20-30 meg

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we are to stand
by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally
treasonable to the American public."
Theodore Roosevelt