Heya,

You must be using the latest urpmi:

urpmi-3.3-6mdk.i586.rpm

I had to switch back to an older version while this was causing some problems
for me also.  It will hopefully be fixed in the next version of urpmi.

Anyways the problem itself is not with the site, but with the parsing that
urpmi is using (or that is what I would assume :)

Hopefully that was your problem...and hopefully a new version comes out soon
to fix the problem... :)

Justin T