I shouldn't have to rely on other people's SMTP
servers.  Anyway it seems that the e-mails are still
getting through, I was just concerned yesterday
because it'd been several hours, and I also couldn't
remember if some of the ones I'd sent earlier in the
week had made it through.  I *think* they are, so I
dunno what the errors are about.