Han <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> David Walser ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > No kidding!  Like I said I was ready to try and prove mathematical
> > impossibility, but I beat it.  When I did I had only one line left and
> > I was shooting right into the remaining bubbles.  Also, I took quite a
> > few shots at that level, so I think if I needed one more shot I'd have
> > died.
>
> Exactly, I also had it _nearly_ done. Just didn't get that purple ball.
> All I needed was one bit of luck.

On this topic -> I'd like to go as far as 100 levels for the
"stable" 1.0 version of Frozen Bubble so I'd like to see level
submission (not on this list! to me personally), and more
important, don't forget to rate the difficulty of the levels so
that I can insert them at the correct place of the existing ones.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://www.frozen-bubble.org/