On 19 Feb 2002, Pixel wrote:

> > Yes, I agree. XFdrake has great potential, only someone spent an hour or
> > two on the interface. A secret tip: Click cancel when XFdrake has started,
> > that will magically take you to the dialog where you can change monitor.
>
> argh, you're always asking for more...

Not asking, just wishing. :)

> Nobody willing to submit a patch? please! :)

I know how you feel. And I know that my suggestions sometimes sound as
whining, but I'm thinking like this: Better tell you guys what I think
before each version is released, instead of complaining afterwards.

I love Linux Mandrake, that's why I care. And of course, you're free to
ignore my thoughts. As I'm sure you all know. :)

Regards,
Mattias