On Tue Feb 19 16:26 +0100, Pixel wrote:
> "John Herdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > The MDK<tool> naming convention sounds great. It makes our lives a lot easier.
> > Can someone from the Mandrake-team respond to this?
>
> As for me, the name switching is a much too big work. You have to change the
> names in tools, documentation and people-s-brain. The latter being very hard.

Couldn't symlinks accomplish most of this, with little fuss.  As long
as, say, rpmdrake still exists as a symlink to mdkrpm, I don't see much
of a problem.

Or am I missing something?

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Boy, that crayon sure did hurt!
Linux 2.4.17-16mdk
 11:01am  up 2 days, 22:01,  8 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.16, 0.21