le mar 19-02-2002 à 14:21, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> I wrote a paper about urpmi for french LinuxMagazine journal. François
> already read and commented it, but maybe some other people could be
> interested. It is available (french-only, sorry) at
> http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/linux/urpmi.html
> Feedback appreciated.

More informations concerning others urpm* toools . urpmf may be very
interesting for a user.
I've a got a tuto concerning this, so if you want to check some
informations :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/howto_rpm.html#urpmi
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/howto_cooker.html#urpmi

It may be a bit outdate as I can't edit my homepgae 'cause wanadoo's
personal homepage is down. I may switch to http://www.tuxfamily.org

Note : don't look the site with mozilla > 0.9.8 ( and galeon ) as they
don't load the CSS ( 'cause the file is corrupted on wanadoo server ).

--
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html
-