»Danny Tholen« sagte am 2002-02-19 um 22:54:54 +0100 :
> are security reports still sent to root with sendmail? If so, maybe this package is
>better

Uhm, I *seem* to remember that there was some talk some time ago about
setting up a defalt mail forward from root -> first setup user.  Haven't
checked if that's actually done.

> for home users (I rather not install sendmail for such a simple task).

I don't like sendmail because the last time I looked (some years ago),
it was *WAY* too complicated for me to setup.  postfix is *A LOT* easier
to setup (and so is exim).

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)