Hello,

        Last night i noticed sndconfig is no longer checked by default.  If the
installer doesn't detect the sound card (and on my machine it doesn't ) is
going to be needed.

        Also, since all the accessories for tetex are in the publishing
menu, shouldn't tetex itself also be there?  Have to go to the flat
package list to uncheck it.  Normally wouldn't mind but it IS 53MB..not
small.  Should be easier to unselect.

        I reported this once already - and it's still there.  Unselecting
one of the two text browsers (don't remember if it was lynks) causes
all of apache to be un-selected.  Re-selecting it does not restore them.
Is this normal?

        V.