I think the problem is that there is not enough time between the
releases of the betas... I work during the week and I rely on Mandrake
for all of my work and I also voluntarely maintain a website with
friends so I dont have much time for testing during the week...

Maybe the solution would be to start releasing the betas earlier and
make sure people do not have to burn CDs everytime. It should be
possible to upgrade packages while testing so only thoses who failed
with the installation program need to reinstall. If testing is only
available to those who own burners, then most of the people who pays for
their distro (as I and a lot of businesses do...) can not report bugs
they will/would encounter...

Baal