MDK 8.2beta3 == total ownage!  Great work everyone!

I spent several hours yesterday trying to get dri working on my new Dell
(Radeon VE) after installing redhat 7.2.  After compiling a new kernel, new
xfree86, new drm and ati (from gatos), it still didn't work.  Gatos and ati's
drm seem to be really disorganized.

After installing beta3, dri worked out of the box, all hardware was perfectly
detected and configured.  I'm now happily playing Chromium within 30 seconds of
completing the installation :)

A few minor notes:
During the installtion, I was mucking around with the disk setup and noticed
that if you failed to format a partition, you get a "mount failed" error
message that doesn't help very much.  It would be nice if the error message,
at least, listed which filesystem(s) failed to mount.

On the Package Selection page, "Scientific Workstation" doesn't have a popup
description.  Also, the popup decriptions need a border or a contrasting color
background.

During the package installation, the "Internet and Messaging" page has text
that overlaps the icon at the top, kinda awkward looking.  Same with the "Games"
page, and the "MandrakeCampus" page.

Some awkward English during the package installation pages:
09-MDKcampus.pl:
"and most of all free way?", sounds odd to me, but I can't think of a
concise way to say it better.

12-MDKstore.pl:
"available on our e-store", did anyone else cringe when they saw the
buzzword-complient term: "e-store"?

13-Nvert.pl
"To access to more commercial informations, please contact us on the
following toll free:", is just wrong.  How about, "For information on
our commercial services, please contact us at the following toll free
number:"

Also, at least in the US, the 1 is seperated from the area code like
"1-877-MDKCORP" or "(877)-MDKCORP".  I prefer the first form.

"Want to get to know the Open Source community. Be a Part?

Set root password, if the passwords don't match, the cursor should return to
the first password box.

The Summary page looks awkward with 5 rows (mouse, keyboard, timezone, printer,
and sound card), but only the first 4 have buttons to change those settings.
Sound card is floating around looking really weird.  It leaves the user
wondering if it should be a button.

Pretty insignificant stuff so far.  Again, great work!

PS: I just had the error, "sendmail: fatal: No maildrop directory
maildrop: No such file or directory" when trying to send this email.
I had to manually run 'postfix check'.  Any chance this could be done
automatically?  Perhaps the postfix init script should handle this.