Leon Brooks ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Friday 22 February 2002 20:29, Han wrote:
>
> > Pray tell were the mirror is located. I mean if it is in japan I
> > can't really help testing it.
>
> Han, my first guess would be Romania, based on Mircea's (.ro) email
> address.  A traceroute from here (Western Australia) goes to New York
> on AlterNet, then flips to sunrise2-gw.customer.alter.net and off into
> .ch (Switzerland) domains.

Well yes I know the drill. But ehm... Let me put it this way: I once
gave my opinion on a good mp3player and according to me that was cplay.
And somebody asked me for the url. And I said that google brought it up
as the first link. But then he replied with, " But now everybody who
wants to find that magnificient piece of software has to look at
google". I could do nothing more but agree with him so eversince I
provide a link on mailing-lists/newsgroups.

Now don't tell me that I should not have asked but have done the trace
and have filled in the answer, because I don't consider myself the
authoritive answer.

Cheers.

Groetjes, Han.
--