On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 06:29, Hugo wrote:
> Hello friends:
>
> I am trying to install Mandrake 8.1 from the floppy, but it doesn't  recognize the
>SCSI: PIONEER CD-ROM DR-U06S
>
> In the same SCSI board: ADAPTER SCSI AHA 150X/1510/152X/AIC-6X60, is there a
> SCSI CDWriter: MATSHITA CD-R CW-7502)
>
> I start from the floppy with the cdrom.img
>
> Then a windows appear: NO CDROM DEVICE FOUND.
>
> I select OK. Another windows appears: ventana: WHICH DRIVER SHOULD I TRY TO
> AGAIN SCSI ACCESS?
>
> I chose: AHA152X.0 and OK
>
> Another windows appear: PLEASE FILL ENTRIES...
> PLEASE ENTER THE PARAMETERES TO GIVE TO THE  KERNEL OPTIONS
>
> I introduce 340,9,7 (Port, Irq, ld
>
> I introduce 340,9,7 (Port, Irq, ld
>
> Please, help me!
> Gracias Francisco, por la traduccion!-

I wish I could answer in Spanish but I can't. Let's hope someone can
relay that to Argentina.

I used to have an aha152x CDRW for a while and I had it on irq 10:
aha152x=0x340,10,7

I think I had to move some jumpers on the card to have it working
properly. So in that case, I would look at the card, or try different
irq.

Hope it helps,
=-=
kk1