Hello,

I still have no accelleration here on my Rage Mobility Pro chipset using
kernel-2.4.17-21mdk and XF 4.2.0-7mdk. glxinfo reports "direct rendering: No"
and gears reports a frame rate of 90/sec ! agpgart is loaded but reports no
users. If I manually load r128 agpgart then reports 1 user, but still no 3D
accelleration.

Owen