I think there are a problem with quota in rc.sysinit when you enable quota on
reiserfs:

If I put on fstab usrquota,grpquota on my /home as reiserfs, at boot it
complain me that there are a bad option in fstab. Of my filesystem is not
mount.

If I remove this option, and I want remount with -o
remount,usrquota,grpquota, there are bad option for reiserfs.

I attemps to do quota -auvg manually but nothing change, I do quota /home, no
error message, I remount a last time with -o remount,usrquota,grpquota The
filesystem is mount and fully working but I have just a message in dmesg. If
the filesystem is not mount with quota option, quota answer there are no
filesystem with quota enable.

The problem is that the rc.sysinit enable quota only if it find quota on the
line of fstab, but we can't put this option with reiserfs because it is not a
valid option for reiser. At time haven't find any issue other than mount,
check if aquota.user exist and activate it later.

initscripts-6.40.2-29mdk
quota-3.01-0.5mdk
mount-2.11n-4mdk

Kernel vanilla 2.4.18, I have check, I have the support for reiser and quota
of course !

Really Thanks. Tomorrow I will investigate to find a bug repport about this
on the net.

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur.
\======>