»Claudio« sagte am 2002-02-22 um 11:28:06 +0100 :
> Hi!
> All of the time I try to configure CUPS(server) via KUPS or via KCONTROL
> (printing module), I get only an error message:
>
>       "Cannot find configuration file"

No help, but I'd just want you to know, that you're not alone.... :(

> PS) It happens since beta1 and it works in 8.1

Hmm, I think sometime between beta1 and now it used to work.... Yep,
I asked about kups and Till told me to use kcontrol instead.  Yes, that
was after 8.1, wasn't it?  (See archives)

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]