Jason Straight wrote:

> Dang, don't complain, they'll change it and mine works now, I don't care
> about yours! :P
>
> [junfan@iq junfan]$ rpm -qa | grep arts
> libarts2-2.2.2-41mdk
> arts-2.2.2-41mdk
>
> It's been stable for me the last few days, a week ago was another story.
>

> On Wednesday 27 February 2002 15:56, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 27 Feb, at 23:06:26 +0800, Leon Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> done
>>
> said:

>>>All unmuted? Used alsamixer for an ALSA system?
>>>
>>Yep, I turned everything up full blash and still no love.  I fired up
>>alsamixer and turned everything up there too, but nada.
>>
>>Quite frustrating,
>>
>>-Charlie

I don't have arts installed but I have libarts, maybe that is my
problem. I will try that out first. Then install emu10k1-tools and run
that program. We will get down to the bothem of this yet. I don't
understand it though as my setup had worked under beta1. In beta2 I hda
to configure it for oss sound. This time around instead of doing a full
install, I humored an upgrade. I don't understand why it would take away
my sound. Well at least not for the cd.