tech> As it is now. Whenever you insert a CD R/W it only shows the
tech> adaptec executable UDS reader (since this cd was written in Windows).

Hi
        supromount now tryes first to load udf and if it fails
        isofs9660.

Later, Juan.

tech> /MattB

tech> -----Original Message-----
tech> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tech> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of darrell
tech> Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 7:20 PM
tech> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tech> Subject: Re: [Cooker] UDF support under supermount

tech> Mattb said,

>> Is there any way to configure supermount in cooker to
>> read cd's formated with UDF support?

tech> I follow the packet writing list. I recall a message in the last
tech> week that mount and its kin were being changed to handle udf disks.

tech> darrell

are different -- Larry McVoy