For the last 2 or 3 kernels I have installed I have been able to
reproducably panic the kernel.  I wish I couldn't, but I can.  I am
currently up to kernel-2.4.18.2mdk-1-1mdk.

The problem is that the kernel kills the interrupt handler and the
Ooops does not get written to disk so I can't run ksymoops against it.

In any case, where is the vmlinux file for the installed Mandrake
kernels so that I can figure out where this kernel is panicing?  I
need to find the symbols for each of the addresses in the Ooops stack
trace.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell