Quel Qun wrote on Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 05:28:00AM -0800 :

> Arrived at yavin.mandrax.org at 12:37 UTC, sent back to the list by
> smtp2.mandrax.org at 13:12 UTC.
> 35 minutes?

Delivering a few thousand messages per minute (Cooker, Newbie,
Expert, maybe a few others), dealing with bounces, smtp timeouts,
batching outbound mail, etc.

I'm unaware of the technical configuration of these machines, but from
the few small lists that I run personally, it seems like it's doing ok.

Blue skies...           Todd
--
               Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.
                 http://www.mandrakesoft.com/