On Sat,  2 Mar 2002 15:30:30 +0100 (CET)
David BAUDENS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --=-=-=
> Name        : enlightenment                Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 0.16.5                            Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 8mdk                          Build Date: Sat Mar  2 15:18:09 2002
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: ke.mandrakesoft.com
> Group       : Graphical desktop/Enlightenment   Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 11107749                         License: GPL
> Packager    : David BAUDENS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://www.enlightenment.org/
> Summary     : The Enlightenment window manager
> Description :

> * Sat Mar 02 2002 David BAUDENS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.16.5-8mdk
>
> - Requires: enlightenment-conf
> - Temporary disable icons in menu
>
> --

After update and reboot using Enlightenment as a standalone WM Nothing can be launched.
Menu listing appear as normal but they will launch app except  e-config.
All I can do is look at my asst. background screens.

Can not live without a working E, dropped back to -7

    Charles